Fri, 5th June, 2015 from 9:00 AM, in Latimer Park
PLEASE NOTE, THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE
As people who recognise they are responsible for their own long-term development and can be catalysts for change in others, we invite you to join us, on the 5th June 2015, for our first Sadler Heath in the Chilterns “Walk and Talk”. As this is also our 2nd Anniversary, we will be having a small celebration lunch (with Prosecco!) following the “Walk and Talk”. We would love to see as many of you as possible at this special second anniversary event. Please note that there is a Reduced Cost for This Event of only £30
So what is a “Walk and Talk”? This is a chance for you to:
- Bring any particular work issue that you are grappling with.
- Team up with someone who may share the same or different issue
- Go for a walk in the Chilterns (approx 2 hours or less) co-coaching each other to help you gain a fresh perspective about your issues.
- Share any learnings with the wider group in a final plenary session
The walk will start and finish from the Old Dairy following breakfast at 8.30am. The event will start promptly at 9.00am and formal activities will close at 12.30pm, followed by a buffet lunch. Please bring suitable clothing, footwear and water. If the weather is bad we will address the issues using an alternative approach.
As all our events are both experiential and experimental, our moderators ensure the space is kept secure for learning of both the participants. On average anything from 10-40 people attend a Sadler Heath event and our sessions are generally very interactive and dynamic where the quality of the people attending brings huge value to all of us. Participants take responsibility for their own learning, safety and insights and, respectfully and enthusiastically, contribute to the learning and fulfillment of others there. We hope you will have a rich and enjoyable experience and come away:
- Having shared experiences with others who are on similar journeys
- With further sense-making possible for yourself
- With some resources to support you in further exploration
- Connected with other people also committed to their own long-term personal development
- Understanding a little more of what such challenging experiences can teach us about human
For those of you who are new to Sadler Heath, we encourage you to check out the website to give yourself an idea of what Sadler Heath is all about. We also have some guidelines about what keeps our sessions a rewarding, safe learning environment, to which we would ask you to pay attention.
Date, time and venue
Date(s) - 05/06/2015
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Latimer Park, HP5 1TU