Fri, 29th May, 2015 from 9:00 AM, in London
An exploration of listening for the right thing to do
As people committed to their long term personal development you are invited to join Jeremy Keeley in a morning of exploration and group and personal reflection on how we get clear about where to go next particularly in a chaotic, complex, ambiguous, confusing, uncertain and volatile situation, but also when things are simply “fine” (or are they?).
This reflects Jeremy’s current interest – a wondering about such aspects as:
- The difference between self-awareness and self-consciousness
- Gaining clarity between own experience and projected experience
- Dealing with the occasional conflict between immediate need and ongoing purpose
- What direction or own needs might be giving us and how much we might need to be conscious of this.
- What role does judgement, intuition, assumption play and what role should it play
- And simply how are we being guided by our listening to the “system” and how appropriate is that.
Jeremy is hoping to cover both organisational/systemic and personal, to consider both work and life.
And yes, just an opportunity to spend a morning invested in yourself, in the company of the other awesome people that frequent our sessions.
We hope you will be OK with sharing our cost which we estimate as £60 per person including VAT, but please don’t let the cost be a barrier.
Date, time and venue
Date(s) - 29/05/2015
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
The Amadeus Centre
50 Shirland Road
London, W9 2JA